29 September 2017
Is unionism up for genuine power-sharing? – October issue out now
Stormont: Sinn Féin is up for doing a deal on institutions, says Gerry Adams
NEW issue for October – in shops now or subscribe online, just €10 for 12 issues, includes . . .
- 50 years on from civil rights campaign – Is unionism up for genuine power-sharing?
- Catalonia's right to referendum
- H-Blocks POW Laurence McKeown reviews escape movie 'Maze'
- Nothing new in new book on Gerry Adams
- 20 years a TD – Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin
- Mary Lou McDonald TD speaks at Tyrone Volunteers Commemoration – ‘For reconstruction we must remember, and for reconciliation we must forgive’
- Stormont: Sinn Féin is up for doing a deal on institutions, says Gerry Adams
- Foyle MP Elisha McCallion speaks at British Labour Party conference
- British Army veterans march for immunity
- Secure homes must surely be a policy priority
- Whistleblowers and RTÉ
- Sheena Campbell, killed by collusion 25 years ago
- Britain’s murderous colonial policy in Ireland and Sri Lanka
- October 1917: The rebirth of Sinn Féin
- Americana and its impact on Irish music
Follow us on Facebook
An Phoblacht on Twitter
An Phoblacht Magazine
AN PHOBLACHT MAGAZINE:
- The first edition of this new magazine will feature a 10 page special on the life and legacy of our leader Martin McGuinness to mark the first anniversary of his untimely passing.
- It will include a personal reminiscence by Gerry Adams and contributions from the McGuinness family.
- There will also be an exclusive interview with our new Uachtarán Mary Lou McDonald.
An initiative for dialogue
— — — — — — —
Contributions from key figures in the churches, academia and wider civic society as well as senior republican figures